Apple Vision Pro

Apple Vision Pro

At the time of this article, Apple is set to release the Apple Vision Pro within the next several weeks. The Apple Vision Pro is an advanced virtual reality headset. It looks like a VR headset that has never come out before. The device has 4K resolution in each eye as well as spatial audio, “Boasting a 4K display for each eyeball (with the ability to be fitted with prescription lenses) and 256GB of onboard storage, the Vision Pro is powered by Apple’s M2 silicon and all-new R1 chip. The R1 was designed specifically for processing data from the headset’s cameras, mics, and spatial tracking sensors” (Seamus Bellamy).

The headset can also be synced with other Apple products. This product is very pricey though. The new Apple VR headset comes in at around 3000 dollars, “The privilege of being able to strap Apple’s vision of the future to your face will set you back $3,499. If you require prescription lenses to use the headset, be prepared to pay an additional $149” (Seamus Bellamy).

The Apple Vision Pro is a very advanced piece of technology. As neat as it appears though it won’t be a very accessible device due to its price. It will take a while for it to be with the majority of people.