Godzilla vs King Kong

Godzilla vs King Kong

With businesses starting to open up again, people now are more likely to go to movie theaters. And the newest action movie said to come out in 2021, Godzilla vs King Kong has set itself up for high expectations and certainly won’t disappoint. We at the West Press wanted to reach out to people and have their opinions heard on who they think will win the fight.

Q: With the fate of the universe on the line, who are you picking to win a fight between Godzilla and King Kong?

• “King Kong because he is obviously the stronger one and the only thing Godzilla has is he’s taller and he has a beam out of his mouth”.
  • “Godzilla because he is a sea creature, and if they fight in water Godzilla, has a definite advantage. Also he is taller so he can use his height and the beam in his mouth to aid him”.
  •  “Is that even a question, Godzilla’s a Wizard that can shoot lasers —  how can King King beat that. He stands no chance”.

As you can see most people in this survey thought that Godzilla can beat King Kong in a fight between the two. This March, all questions will be answered and the movie will definitely not disappoint.