The Blueprint to Gifts for Valentine’s Day

Valentines Day background with gift stack
CatLane
Valentine’s Day background with gift stack

Creeping upon us is the date Feb 14th. Valentine’s Day is that special moment in the year when you get to show your lover how much you genuinely care and appreciate them. And along with Valentine’s Day comes gifts. Shopping for your partner is usually the hardest part of the holiday. With that being said this article is here to help generate ideas on what to buy your significant other this Valentine’s Day season.

1. Chocolate is no doubt the first option that comes to people’s minds. It’s sweet, simple, affordable, and it’s the gift that keeps giving. If you have no clue what to get, go with chocolate; it’s your safest bet.

2. Everyone loves a cute little stuffed animal. When you picture Valentine’s Day right after chocolate the classic teddy bear is the first thing to pop into your head. A teddy bear is a very inexpensive and easy present to find. Whether you end up shopping right now or on Valentine’s Day at the last minute: the teddy bear remains always there as a choice. 

3. Next up we have jewelry. Jewelry prices just depend on what kind of gift you’re aiming for. With jewelry, you have an endless selection of things that you can buy. There are rings, bracelets, necklaces, chains, and so much more. If you are looking for a gift that doesn’t take too much thought but will still be a high-quality choice in the end, then go with your straightforward but satisfactory jewelry.

4. Is your partner a big food person? Do you want something you can both enjoy? Well, every Valentine’s season from the start of February until the 25th Chic-Fil-A brings out a special limited platter called the “heart tray.” The tray comes in many different variations of food. For around $10-$20 a person can either get 30 nuggets, 10 Chic-n-Minis, 6 chocolate cookies, or a 12 count of fudge brownies. Don’t miss your opportunity to get the heart tray this year!

5. A great gift option for any time of the year is jackets & sweatshirts. There are just so many different variants out there in the world. The ones placed above stating “I Love My Boyfriend/Girlfriend” are what everyone is buying nowadays. They’re trendy, adorable, and overall comical. This is the perfect lighthearted and cozy gift for your significant other this Valentine’s Day.

6. Getting a cute & valuable gift for your partner doesn’t always mean buying the most expensive things. Scrapbooks are a good example and a good choice of money not always being the answer. Gather special moments of you and your other half from over time and throw them in the book. Add pictures, stickers, and things that make it look more presentable and you have a great gift on your hands.

7. Receiving flowers for any occasion feels sincere, heartfelt, and is always greatly appreciated. Flowers are around in stores at all times of the day and throughout the year. Get your partner a bouquet of flowers, they’ll love it. The picture placed above is a sort of mock flower bouquet some would say. Pictured is an edible arrangement. It is an arrangement of different fruits placed in the same shape as a bouquet would be. This is the next step up from flowers and a really enjoyable and savory gift.

8. Honestly, sometimes less is better. If you don’t have the funds to go get the person you love some fancy pricy gift then a handwritten card or letter might be the way to go. While it is a free gift it shows that you put thought, effort, and emotion into writing how you feel and what you think about your lover. In a way, it is the most passionate and priceless gift option.

9. To finish off the list we have the most simple yet complex option yet. A gift basket can be whatever you want it to be. Throw anything that your lover may like into this little basket and watch their face light up with joy. You can start with some candy, hygiene products, clothes, hats, balloons, or anything your heart desires. And watch this slowly become a “masterpiece of a gift.”

No matter what you end up getting your partner remember it’s always the thought that counts. They will love whatever you give them.