Selena Gomez and Her New Boyfriend, Benny Blanco go Public

Selena Gomez has been hinting to fans about a new boyfriend for quite some time. On January 3rd, Selena and her boyfriend Benny Blanco officially made their relationship public. The couple made the relationship official at a Los Angeles Lakers game. They were seen sitting in A-List courtside seats holding hands and smiling. 

Their public outing came the same day that Blanco posted pictures of Gomez smiling while hiding her face on his Instagram. Gomez reposted the same pictures with the caption “one more kiss.”

As fans went crazy over their relationship debating whether or not they approved of the couple, Gomez confirmed her love for Blanco. 

Gomez confirmed on Instagram saying Blanco is, “my absolute everything in my heart” and she’s at her “happiest.”

Gomez recently posted pictures of the two at the Golden Globes on her Instagram. Blanco didn’t attend the Golden Globes as Gomez’s date. Gomez was nominated for Best Actress. Although she didn’t win, she later posted on her Instagram story a picture of her Blanco with the caption “I won.” 

When Gomez and Blanco first went public, fans did not seem very happy with the couple. As time went on, fans started to like the couple with the more pictures they saw of them. 

Shahed Musa
Meet Shahed Musa! Shahed is a first-year senior journalist. She loves to hang out with her family, watch movies, and shop. She’s from Jordan but was born and raised here. She loves listening to Taylor Swift and Harry styles. She wants to write about mental health for the West press. After High school, she plans on majoring in pre-childhood education and minoring in ASL.